How Do I Add New Phone Contacts?
mackdaddy59
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do I add a phone number received on messenger to my regular phone contacts on Apple Iphone 6S?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: add messenger contact phone number to phone contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mackdaddy59,

Thanks for reaching out to the community member forums for assistance. We know it's important to be able to add new contacts to your phone. While you have the message open, tap the "i" icon in the upper right. Then touch the contact information where it shows the small image of a person and then either the number or email address. Then you can choose to create a new contact or add to an existing contact. I hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have any others.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: add messenger contact phone number to phone contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mackdaddy59,

Thanks for reaching out to the community member forums for assistance. We know it's important to be able to add new contacts to your phone. While you have the message open, tap the "i" icon in the upper right. Then touch the contact information where it shows the small image of a person and then either the number or email address. Then you can choose to create a new contact or add to an existing contact. I hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have any others.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!