How Do I Remove The Passcode On My iPhone 5s?
609-273-1056

Just took the update to iOS 10.3 and by mistake, entered a passcode.  I don't want a passcode.  There doesn't seem to be a setting to turn off - just change.  Please help

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to remove my passcode on my iphone 5s
russellm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Help has arrived! Being able to adjust the security of your device is easy to do. Follow the steps under "Change your settings" in this link to turn off the passcode: Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support . You will need to enter the current passcode when prompted to turn off this feature.

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I want to remove my passcode on my iphone 5s
russellm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Help has arrived! Being able to adjust the security of your device is easy to do. Follow the steps under "Change your settings" in this link to turn off the passcode: Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support . You will need to enter the current passcode when prompted to turn off this feature.

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes