How can I fix my iPhone 5c camera issue?
AKUI04

I've had this phone for just under 2 years. Since the newest update, my camera started to malfunction. I have the "selfie" view without issue. But the main camera is black, freezes, or shows an error message that the phone is too hot to work. This is driving me crazy. I've seen a lot of similar issues with other models. Anyone able to fix it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 5c camera issue
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

This is a frustrating issue to have when your camera is not working properly and your device gets hot as you described, Akui04. Let’s get that device fix so the pictures can be taken to your delight. Does the device have any physical or moisture damage? Does the device get hot when it is charging? Here’s a link to help http://vz.to/2bGFIbA  . Share more information so we can find a solution.

Thank you,

Ed W

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
AKUI04

Thanks for the response. I went to my settings and reset entire phone. So far so good.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

AKUI04

Thanks for keeping us posted with the results of your troubleshooting. I’m glad to hear that resetting your device has resolved your iPhone camera issues. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
AKUI04

No thanks

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
AKUI04

I apparently have spoken too soon. I've now had to reset my phone twice. Camera is still down...

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's concerning to hear that your device is still experiencing issues with the camera. Let's see if we can pinpoint the main cause. Do you recall making any specific changes to the device when the camera began experiencing issues?

HarleyE_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this

0 Likes
AKUI04

None

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes