How can I get the family base companion app for my daughters iPhone 4s?
DaVona78

I recently added my daughter to my plan and I purchased family base.  I was wondering if there was any way to get the family base companion app on her iPhone 4s.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I get the family base companion app for my daughters iPhone 4s?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question, GeneGJr66!

The FamilyBase service is available for iPhones.  However, the companion app for the child device is not offered in iTunes as an app.  It is a mobile optimized website.  Upon subscribing to Verizon FamilyBase, the parent line will receive a text link that directs you to the Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) website for iOS.  I hope this helps.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Davona78!

The FamilyBase service is a great service that allows parents to monitor and control their kid's phone usage, including calls, text, picture and video messages, data, contacts and app usage.  Although the FamilyBase companion application is not currently compatible with Apple devices, you can still subscribe to the service and manage the lines using the iPhone Mobile Web.  See more information here: http://vz.to/1thEl5r (see Question# 7).  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
GeneGJr66
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an I Phone 4 S and the family base is not compatable with I phones?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question, GeneGJr66!

The FamilyBase service is available for iPhones.  However, the companion app for the child device is not offered in iTunes as an app.  It is a mobile optimized website.  Upon subscribing to Verizon FamilyBase, the parent line will receive a text link that directs you to the Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) website for iOS.  I hope this helps.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes