How do I add insurance to my phone without going into the store?
jaybaybie

A few months ago I took the insurance off of my iPhone to save some money. Now that this isn't an issue anymore I would like to put it back on in my verizon and I can't find a place to do so. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I add insurance to my phone without going into the store?
Not applicable

If you log on to your verizon account, to your phone, you can add services to the device.   Insurance is one of the options.

0 Likes
Re: How do I add insurance to my phone without going into the store?
Starlyn92

I'm sure you have gotten your answer by now, but incase you haven't and for others...

Unfortunately, to add insurance they only allow you 30 days from purchase of a new phone/account or phone upgrade.  

Along with the fact that they only will do 2 phone claims in a calendar year and won't allow you to add the service again after the year if over. 
          Personally, I feel it's unfair!  If we pay for TEC (insurance coverage), then we should be allowed to do more phone claims, even if it means we pay monthly for TEC after the initial 2 or be allowed to add the service again after the calendar year with no additional charges.

Calling Features: Total Equipment Coverage | Verizon Wireless vzw assurion insurance.JPG

0 Likes