How do you unlock to ship to Philippines
rlaurents
Enthusiast - Level 1

Want to ship to fiancée for her use there in Philippines.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you unlock to ship to Philippines
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can answer your question, rlaurents!

4G LTE devices come pre unlocked. The iPhone 4S is a 3G device, and will need to be unlocked by our global team. If you are a Verizon Wireless customer with an active account, you may be eligible to have your device unlocked. You can find out by calling our Global Support Team at 800-711-8300.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can answer your question, rlaurents!

4G LTE devices come pre unlocked. The iPhone 4S is a 3G device, and will need to be unlocked by our global team. If you are a Verizon Wireless customer with an active account, you may be eligible to have your device unlocked. You can find out by calling our Global Support Team at 800-711-8300.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

rlaurents
Enthusiast - Level 1

Finally got ahold of customer support and after a two day ordeal I was told the out of contract phone was unlocked. When my fiancée arrived I was showing her the phone however under the general settings and about it still says Verizon carrier.  I had intended on sending this back with my fiancée while she was here, but since Verizon was still showing as the carrier, it was obvious the phone was not unlocked. I had to buy another unlocked phone to send back with her.  I am upset for the untruth.  I want the out of contract phone unlocked so I can now sell on eBay and recoup some of the money spend on additional phone. I would hate to leave Verizon, but .....

0 Likes