How long is the wait time to speak to a representative?
TNT1601
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been on hold for 40 minutes.  I am getting frustrated since this is the main reason I left ATT!

Labels (1)
Re: How long is the wait time to speak to a representative?
TNT1601
Enthusiast - Level 2

45 minutes and counting.  Come on Verizon you are going to lose a customer!!!!!!

TNT1601
Enthusiast - Level 2

One hour later and I finally speak to someone which I received no help.  I told them that I would leave for ATT and there response is sorry about that not much I can do.  IF THAT IS HOW YOU WANT TO TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS THEN BYE BYE!

Loquat
Master - Level 1

What is it that you're needing help with?  Not sure that we in the community will have the answer but we'll sure give it one heck of a try if you post your issue.

0 Likes
TNT1601
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was wondering why all of my coworkers and friends had received the Iphone 7plus same model as I when they ordered on the same day roughly at the same time.  They have ATT and were able to get it without a problem.  I finally did get a hold of a representative and was told that it was being "processed".  I get that its not Verizons fault for Apples lack of stock, but waiting one hour to speak to someone and then not even a sorry for the wait was ridiculous.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your eagerness and apologize for the extended hold time because I know your time is valuable. I'm glad you were able to secure a device during the pre-order. You will receive an email confirmation once your order is shipped. Your patience is greatly appreciated, we're here if you need us in the interim.

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TNT1601,

We would be sad to see you go. We never want that to happen. We apologize you had to wait to speak to us. We are always here if you need us. I am glad the previous representative was able to advise you as how you will receive an email when the device is set to ship. Please keep us posted on your progress.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes