How much do I owe on my iPhone 6?
BERBRI32

how much do I owe on my iPhone 6?. And does my bill go down after that is paidHow much do I owe on my iPhone 6

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How much do I owe on my iPhone 6. And does my bill go down after that is paidHow much do I owe on my iPhone 6
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can view your device balance on your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How much do I owe on my iPhone 6. And does my bill go down after that is paidHow much do I owe on my iPhone 6
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can view your device balance on your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help get you pointed in the right direction, BERBRI32. Ann154 is correct as you can view the balance via your My Verizon account, your monthly bill, or by calling #BAL (#225) from your Verizon Wireless device. Once the device is paid off, this will then result in a lower overall billing statement. Good news there!

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Whether your bill goes down after you pay off your device may depend on which plan you have.

The More Everything Plan has a regular line access fee of $40/month. You get a discount of either $15/month(less than 6 GB/month data allowance) or $25/month(6 GB/month or more data allowance) when on a device payment plan and are on the More Everything Plan. Once you pay off the device, the discount drops off, too, so if you have a $25/month phone payment and a $25/month discount, your bill would not change once you pay off your device because while your phone payment would no longer be in effect(dropping bill by $25/month) the discount would no longer be in effect either(increasing bill by $25/month) for a net change of $0.

If you are on the Verizon Plan, your bill would drop by the amount of the monthly phone payment once you complete all of your phone payments.

So, depending on your plan, your bill may drop, stay the same or even go up once you complete your payments.

0 Likes