How much will my bill increase from 4s to 6s phone?
Nanners613
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm thinking of upgrading to an iPhone 6 Plus. How much more will my bill increase?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How much will my bill increase from 4s to 6s phone?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Depends on what plan you're on, what method you are using to upgrade (device payments, contract upgrade, paying full retail upfront...). You would do better to contact Verizon directly if you want account specific info since this is a peer to peer forum and most users on here will only be able to give you an estimated idea.

View solution in original post

kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Depends on what plan you're on, what method you are using to upgrade (device payments, contract upgrade, paying full retail upfront...). You would do better to contact Verizon directly if you want account specific info since this is a peer to peer forum and most users on here will only be able to give you an estimated idea.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nanners613,

Upgrading is an exciting time and we definitely want to make sure you have the information you need for your next device. This is a great question, but has some factors that could affect our answers. If simply doing a standard 2 year upgrade, your plan would not have to change at all since both would be smartphones. However, if you purchase the device with a Device Payment Plan, you will have to account for the monthly payment for that device into your monthly service costs. What plan are you on now and how did you intent on upgrading?

AdamGG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Nanners613
Enthusiast - Level 1

MY plan has the most basic data plan and unlimited text and calling. Will this phone probably require a larger data plan, or will keeping my use to a minimum and using wifi work the same as the 4s. Planning on buying the phone with a new 2 year contract? I'm eligible.

0 Likes