I Phone 7 Calls
louise920

Just got the I Phone 7 and people are saying it sounds like I'm in a tunnel and also have a echo in the back ground any suggestions to correct this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I Phone 7 Calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing your device concern to our attention louise920. Let's partner together and get your voice service working crystal clear. What zip code are you having this issue in? What type of call does it happen on? For we example, when you initiate the call or when you receive the call??

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
louise920

calling from zip code 43619 and doesnt matter if I received the call or initiated it, sounds like I'm in a tunnel with echos.  Thanks for the prompt attention regarding this and hopefully it will be resolved quickly

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want your calls to cause any headaches, louise920. Have you had a chance to test this behavior with WiFi Calling? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/wifi-calling-faqs/

Please try turning off HD Voice to test your standard calls by going to Settings>Cellular>Cellular Data Options>Enable LTE, and select Data Only. While you have this setting selected, you will not be able to use voice and data simultaneously.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
louise920

no difference and turning this off does it affect the data usage ?

0 Likes