I bought 2 new Iphone 6's on 10/5 after discussing changing my plan and the rebate offer.
marjr3

I paid for my phones at that time and was told that when they came in I would then get the informatoin for sending my phones back in for $400 rebate on the 2 old phones.  After getting the phones and being told to wait a week for the envelopes to come I found out that the saleperson had given me the incorrect information. I called verizon and informed them of the situation and the person on the phone said it was not their issue but the store's issue and they could not hlep me. The saleperson keeps telling me that they are working on trying to find a solution to the problem but I have to constently call or stop at the store to get any information. Which is always the same - we are woring on it. At this point it feels like I was deceived by the offer of the $400 to buy the new phones. 

IS THERE ANY REASONABLE SOLUTON TO THIS SITUATON?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I bought 2 new Iphone 6's on 10/5 after discussing changing my plan and the rebate offer.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

marjr3,

Let's ensure we are on the same page and find the best solution to get you some answers. What store location did you purchase your phones at? Did they use our Trade-in program?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I bought 2 new Iphone 6's on 10/5 after discussing changing my plan and the rebate offer.
marjr3

Verizon store in Robinson mall - robinson twp Pa. I am not sure how to answer the second part. I paid for the phones and was told that I would get the information for returning the old phones for the rebate after the new phone came in.

0 Likes