Re: I can't send images to non-iphones, and I don't get group texts that contain a non-iphone
maber_fett
Enthusiast - Level 1

This worked for me!!! I have been trying to fond a fix for this issue for almost 2 years, multiple calls to TMobile and Verizon did nothing!

Re: I can't send images to non-iphones, and I don't get group texts that contain a non-iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to hear of the issues experienced with your messaging maber_fett. I am glad that you got the support needed. If you have any additional we are here as well! www.vzw.com/support AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Thatguystorm
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don’t know if you’ll ever see this, but you saved me. I switched from an MVNO carrier(Google Fi) to Verizon and they had me add those APN carrier settings. So when I saw your post I knew it would work and it worked like a charm.

If anyone doesn’t have their old sim, if they are able to purchase a sim like their old one this should work the same way.

Thanks again. Verizon techs had no answer but your post was a lifesaver.

mestreeter
Enthusiast - Level 1

This fixed my issue!! Could not send pictures to non iPhone and couldn’t group message with any non iPhones...  Sooo annoying!! numerous calls to Verizon and even having them send me a new phone. Put in my old google fi SIM card and cleared the cellular data network values and issue is fixed.  Wish Verizon knew their dirt better. THANK YOU! 

moojy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh my goodness, thank you! I worked with Verizon twice trying to resolve the issue and this was the thing that helped. Thanks!! 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are glad to hear that everything is working as intended, Moojy. Please keep us posted and let us know if you notice any further issues. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
lemke182

Was there a fix to this problem? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon, lemke182. We want you to send and receive all messages, so I'm sorry to learn you're having trouble with non-iPhone numbers. I'm here to help. When did this start? What happens when you try sending a message?

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
Jingeu01

I’m having the same issue. How do you find cellular data network values on iPhone with Verizon?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KerryC_VZW Hello, we are here to help in any way we can. Please send us a Private Note to continue.

0 Likes