Re: I can't set up my personal hot spot
jeanlinmark

I have the same problem, need help!

0 Likes
JCMAC44
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m having the same problem, when it says I need to set the hotspot up in cellular settings, I tap on a link that sends me to a page that doesn’t exist and says error 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JCMAC44, having personal hotspot issues can be frustrating, especially since you need it to carry out daily activities, we want to find a fix. When did the issue start? Any recent changes? Aside from the personal hotspot dilemma, any other problems?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
April81
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the iphone x and also have the hotspot carrier but when I updated my phone I can no longer activate my hotspot. It tells me to set up my personal hotspot and when I click on the link it takes me to a page that no longer exists "this version of my verizon app is no longer supported." I have the latest my verizon app so that is not the issue. I have read two pages of people having the same issue and I am seeing is someone from customer service asking when the issue began, what the problem is, yada yada yada! Not for nothing but when the admin sees this many people having the exact issue with their phone, dont you think instead of asking questions that none of us truly even have the answer to, you should try to help us resolve the issue. If we knew what the issue was, we would not be on a Verizon feed asking for help after explaining what the general issue is. I have had Verizon for over 10 years and with all do respect, this carrier has gone down the crapper. I have upgraded my phone every 2 years and with every apple phone I have had after being told they are the best, I have had more issues with them than enjoyed. A $1,000 phone should not have this many issues and verizon admin should not be this clueless with getting the same complaints with the same descriptions as you are. Why work for a company if you are just as clueless as the customers? 

Tor0
Enthusiast - Level 1

I get a link to Verizon website but it doesn't say how to activate the hotspot for my phone

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Tor0. During these difficult times we know how important it is to have extra access to internet. We regret that you are experiencing issues with the activation. We are sending you a private message to work on your account to get it corrected. VianeyP_VZW

0 Likes