I cannot text 1 person but he can get mine and I can text with all other people.I have tried everything, what is going on?
KAT1129

I was able to text him on my HTC, now that I have this phone he does not get my texts. We tested sitting side by side and I had a friend text him from her smart phone and he gets it. I cant think of anything else, I upgraded to new IOS8, Ive checked his phone for blocks, Ive reset my phone. I dont get it!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot text 1 person but he can get mine and I can text with all other people.I have tried everything, what is going on?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KAT1129, let's make sure your texts are working properly. Does your friend also have an iPhone? Are you able to receive messages from him? When you try sending him a message does it act as if it sent successfully? Please share details so we can find out what is going on here.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I cannot text 1 person but he can get mine and I can text with all other people.I have tried everything, what is going on?
KAT1129

Thank you for responding, this is driving me crazy.No, he has a flip top phone but he can go online with it.Yes, I get his texts.Yes, it does the "swoop" sound just like the others.

0 Likes