I got my ip4 febuary 25th 2013. That means I get an upgrade next month! What are the actually chances I will get a 6 because I don't want anything else.
moxeycraze

IIf I have a upgrade coming up which phones are available to upgrade to? I have iPhone 4.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I got my ip4 febuary 25th 2013. That means I get an upgrade next month! What are the actually chances I will get a 6 because I don't want anything else.
rcschnoor
Legend

The chances are totally dependent on what you decide to purchase.

You can purchase any phone you would like. Of course, the amount you are willing/able to spend may affect the decision on which phone you purchase.

There would be nothing preventing you from purchasing an iPhone 6, though, except for you.Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I got my ip4 febuary 25th 2013. That means I get an upgrade next month! What are the actually chances I will get a 6 because I don't want anything else.
rcschnoor
Legend

The chances are totally dependent on what you decide to purchase.

You can purchase any phone you would like. Of course, the amount you are willing/able to spend may affect the decision on which phone you purchase.

There would be nothing preventing you from purchasing an iPhone 6, though, except for you.Smiley Happy

0 Likes