Re: I had planned on taking advantage of the Unlimited Data Loophole but... (VZW REP PLEASE READ)
Tidbits
Legend

correct.

0 Likes
Re: I had planned on taking advantage of the Unlimited Data Loophole but... (VZW REP PLEASE READ)
dragon1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh I understand.  I've been fighting for my old unlimited plan since I was told several of the in store person staff lied to me, including the manager.  I had and have phone insurance and should have been able to keep my old UNLIMITED plan.  But now corporate is denying it. << Comment removed >>

I've got a paper trail that shows phone insurance, the employee #'s for the # of times I've had to 'fix' the current phone and still they ignore the fact that, while I had a witness in the store with me, who clearly heard me say, I DON'T WANT ANY CHANGES TO MY PLAN and was told, fine,because the phone I had was dead.  The phone insurance should have taken care of it all but when the store is staffed with liars trying to make a sale with NO ACCOUNTABILITY, 611 tells me, oh, it's common, they'll say anything to make a sale. 

Apparently this is common practice, tell the customer what they want to hear, get their money then tell them too bad, there's nothing we can do.  Call Customer Service..  You're lucky to get a rep that takes the report, agrees, acknowledges that you were wronged.  << Comment removed >>

It doesn't matter OUR EMPLOYEE LIED to you to make the sale....your loss.  WE GOT YOU OVER A BARREL...YOUR MONEY AND BECAUSE WE DIDN'T HONOR YOUR PHONE INSURANCE (REFUSED), YOU GOT A NEW PHONE AND A NEW CONTRACT. 

<< Comments removed to comply with   Please keep your posts civil and family friendly.  >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes