I had visual voicemail on my iPhone 5, but now I just got my iPhone 6 Plus and it isn't listed as being a compatible device for that service. Will visual voicemail be available on the iPhone 6/6 Plus? I really like that feature and find it to be very conv
Doc_Gorgonzola

I had visual voicemail on my iPhone 5, but now I just got my iPhone 6 Plus and it isn't listed as being a compatible device for that service. Will visual voicemail be available on the iPhone 6/6 Plus? I really like that feature and find it to be very convenient. Is this an Apple issue or a Verizon issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I had visual voicemail on my iPhone 5, but now I just got my iPhone 6 Plus and it isn't listed as being a compatible device for that service. Will visual voicemail be available on the iPhone 6/6 Plus? I really like that feature and find it to be very
Not applicable
0 Likes
Re: I had visual voicemail on my iPhone 5, but now I just got my iPhone 6 Plus and it isn't listed as being a compatible device for that service. Will visual voicemail be available on the iPhone 6/6 Plus? I really like that feature and find it to be very
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Lets get the feature to work, Doc_Gorgonzola! I assure you that its compatible with the 6 and 6+. I just sent you a private message as I need more information to fix it. Reply back at your earliest convenience. 

Thank you.

LenaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Not applicable
0 Likes