I have an i pad 2 that works great except that it will not connect to the internet with Verizon wireless. It works fine with wifi.
ChillinginTemecula

I have had several discussions with Verizon and visited the store many times in the past couple of years to try to get my Verizon internet to connect properly on my i pad2 device.  They are charging me $10 a month for this service.  Each time when I leave the store they tell me the problem is fixed.  It looks good and then a couple of hours later it is not working.  I have been transferred to Apple care several times with calls to Verizon.  Apple care is not able to fix the connection problem that they claim is with Verizon and they are not able to reconnect me back to Verizon.  I have asked if Verizon could remove the ipad2 device from my device list on my bill.  It is not supported and not connected and the phone # that they have given it is non existent. They tell me "no".  There would be an early termination fee for that.  It seems to me that I have more than paid extra $ to Verizon for this data line that is non existent and non usable.

I have been a loyal Verizon customer for more than 10 years.  I am always pleasant to their employees on the phone.  Yesterday I had a supervisor that was so rude and totally unprofessional.  When the employee becomes part of the problem and not a part of the solution for the customer the company usually looses the customer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have an i pad 2 that works great except that it will not connect to the internet with Verizon wireless. It works fine with wifi.
mama23dogs
Legend

IF the iPad is more than 2 years old then there isn't an early termination fee anymore, so you can terminate the line.

THe early termination fee may also be very little, half of what you pay every month, and worth paying off.

THe iPad 2 is a 3G device and it is possible you have good 4G LTE, but no 3G service in your area.  It is also possible the iPad is defective with many years of use.

0 Likes
Re: I have an i pad 2 that works great except that it will not connect to the internet with Verizon wireless. It works fine with wifi.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ChillinginTemecula, thank you for your loyalty for the past 10 years. I am very sorry to learn of your experience with the iPad not connecting and the experience you had with the supervisor. We want to make sure you are able to connect to the Internet. When you try to connect do you get an error message? Do you know what was done in the store when you took the iPad in?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ChillinginTemecula

I do not know what they did in the store. There were times in the store when they were able to get it to work......after leaving the store it did not. he last time before leaving I was told someone would call me within 24 hours. No one ever contacted me. I have spent way too much time on this. This is not productive. I am busy at work right now.

Jan Swanson

positivelyjan@gmail.com

951-501-9533

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ChillinginTemecula!

I apologize for the inconvenience and we definitely want to get to the bottom of this because I know your time is valuable! Did you originally purchase the iPad from us? When did the problem begin? I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily.

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes