I'm having the same issue with ship dates as some of the other customers on here.
tandkfoote

I ordered my iPhone 6 in september when preorder started.  Says it will be delivered by 10/7.  Its 10/6 and there is no tracking info whatsoever.  Called customer support, and they won't give any info about availability of phones.  I don't mind waiting, but I'd just like to know about the actual date I'm getting it, rather than get excited and nothing comes.  The phone isn't even showing up in my order history.

When I ordered the iPhone 5 two years ago, I received my phone earlier than the projected date, and was very pleased.  Now I'm seeing a lot of complaints on the website about verizon giving false info and not updating.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I'm having the same issue with ship dates as some of the other customers on here.
kevinr_vzw
Verizon Employee

tandkfoote,

We understand how exciting it is to get a new device. You can always stay up to date with the current status of your order by following this link: http://vz.to/1tPoQU4 If there is any kind of updates to the order you will get an e-mail with the updated information.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes