Re: I need to unlock my phone to use while I'm deployed to Europe for the next two years. What do I need to do to do that?
Snn5
Legend

Good save...thanks.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: I need to unlock my phone to use while I'm deployed to Europe for the next two years. What do I need to do to do that?
rsdurdunji
Enthusiast - Level 2

It worked! Thank y'all both so much

Weth
Legend

Thanks for the update, great news.

Regarding your Re: comment: P.S. My number is on my parent's account, and has been put on hold or whatever where you pay $15 a month or something to keep the line but can't use it? I don't know if that affects anything or not.

Since you are in the military deployed overseas where there is no Verizon service, you should not need to pay anything to have the number suspended and reserved for you when you return. This is Verizon policy, so see if you can save the money. Thanks for serving!

Snn5
Legend

Verizon offers extended suspensions of up to 48 months for active duty military personnel. If you’re enlisted in the U.S. military, you’ll need to contact Verizon Customer Service directly to initiate the process.