I paid for texting all contacts. It was removed from my Iphone6. What the hell is wrong with Verizon?
Cantcontactverizon

It is IMPOSSIBLE to contact someone at Verizon.  Where do they all hide?  I paid for texting all contacts on my IPhone 6.  It was suddenly removed.  Somebody tell me why Verizon does moronic things?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I paid for texting all contacts.  It was removed from my Iphone6.  What the hell is wrong with Verizon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cantcontactverizon,

We never want you to feel like you cannot contact us. There are many ways for you to reach out to us http://vz.to/1f0mB7n. What type of messaging issues are you having with your iPhone 6?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I paid for texting all contacts. It was removed from my Iphone6. What the hell is wrong with Verizon?
Cantcontactverizon

You are directing me to a site I reached by myself. No chat available…no human to contact and speak to…no email address to write to!!! I was not able to text anyone other than people who had texted me on my I Phone 6. No contacts were reachable. The problem resolved itself a few hours later. Reaching out to you is as easy as reaching out to nothing and nobody. Try it sometime.

0 Likes
Re: I paid for texting all contacts.  It was removed from my Iphone6.  What the hell is wrong with Verizon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cancontactverizon,

I understand your frustrations. Is this for a standard post pay service or a prepay plan? What happens when you try to text? Do you get any type or error? Are you able to send out iMessages? Please share.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes