I received a call from “No Caller Id”. No phone number listed and no block capable on my Iphone 6. Please advise!
Lynn1insc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received a call from “No Caller Id”. No phone number listed and no block capable on my Iphone 6.  Please advise!  I am getting robocalls and ignoring them now this started. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I received a call from “No Caller Id”. No phone number listed and no block capable on my Iphone 6. Please advise!
mama23dogs
Legend

That’s what Voicemail is for.  Don’t answer.

0 Likes
Re: I received a call from “No Caller Id”. No phone number listed and no block capable on my Iphone 6. Please advise!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lynn1insc,

We know how troublesome unwanted calls can be. Especially without caller ID! There is a feature called FamilyBase that allows you to block all calls with blocked caller ID. Check out more here: http://vz.to/1S4oFLP.

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
FOURFANGS

The link doesn’t work

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The link works for me.  Are you accessing it while logged into the forum?  You'll encounter an error if you're trying to access it from an e-mail notice of the post.

Verizon Smart Family FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tikibar1, has a good point, FOURFANGS. Have you attempted to copy and past the link into a web browser? If not, try that and see if the link works. 

Joey_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are really sorry, FOURFANGS. We have updated the app since it was posted, now it's called Smart Family and here is the link with all the details: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-smart-family/?task=smartfamily

Aaron_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes