I received an empty box !!!
awc21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a new phone (trade in) on the Verizon website via chat a few days ago from a pleasant chat rep named Lizabeth.  I was told I would receive my new  red iPhone 14 Plus, and the Invisible Shield in 2 days.  So today, I had to stay home all day to sign for my new phone.   UPS finally came.  I opened the box.  It had the Invisible shield, the envelope to send my old phone back, but NO new Iphone 14.  It’s almost impossible to talk to a human at Verizon and get any help with this situation.  This 12+ year Verizon customer is pretty disgusted right about now.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I received an empty box !!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We would love the opportunity to assist you. Just message us directly to speak with someone today.

*Carl

0 Likes
awc21
Enthusiast - Level 1

Message who, and how? 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @awc21 ,

To send a private message vzw_customer_support, you can click on their username displayed on their post above to bring up their profile card overlay, and then click on "Send message" located in the bottom right corner of the overlay.  Alternatively, you can navigate to their profile page here, and then click on the "Message" button located under their username in the top left area of the page.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today. Please allow us to address any concerns you may have by messaging us directly. We are always happy to help.

*Carl

0 Likes
Happycamperamber

Verizon also sent me an empty box. I received mine via fedex and I also stayed home from work so I could grab my package immediately. Pretty annoyed that this is Verizon’s level of quality assurance. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there! Thank you so much for reaching out. We would love to review your account and find out what happened. Would you please send us a private note, or message us directly on the website. Looking forward to working with you.

*Adam

0 Likes