I switched my android 5
Ash87
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have had my iPhone 6 for less than a month and I've had more issues than I can count I have had to reset my phone 4 times and I'm sure everyone knows what an aggravation that is can I please have my android back!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I switched my android 5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sad to hear of the trouble you have been having with that amazing phone. That is a lot of resets. What has been going on with it? I would be happy to work with you to get this phone working at its full potential.

If you want to, you can certainly bounce back to the phone you had before as long as it is still in your posession. This link here will show you exactly what you need to do to make this happen http://spr.ly/6583BJO8c
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ash87
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was told to send my phone back so I no longer have the s5 Verizon has it. I upgraded to this I phone why is it I can't just switch my phone for the phone I had before and send the I phone back. I feel I shouldn't have to pay for a phone or the service if I'm not happy with the phone. I can upgrade every 2 years I do not want this phone it does not have enough space it's doesn't function properly never has. Apple. Is a very rich company that should want to keep customers happy and its not like your loosing any money by me sending the phone that's only been used for 20 days back because I was mislead by a repesnitive that I couldn't when actually I had 14 days. Why was I not told that that's not my fault that information should have been told to me when I said within the first hour of activation I wasn't happy with the phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for any misunderstanding that has taken place here. If you had sent the S5 in as part of either a trade in program or early device payment program (formerly known as Edge) you are correct. That phone is not able to be returned.

There is a 14 day return period for any new device that you purchase, if I am understanding correctly, it sounds that you are past that. Are you currently on a 2 year contract or on a device payment plan? If you are on a device payment plan, you can pay off the remaining balance at any time & then pick up a new phone of your choosing. If you are on a 2 year contract you could alway purchase another device of your choosing at full retail or on the open market.

Once you have done either of those options you could trade in the phone you have now using our trade in program http://spr.ly/6581BJOgF to get money back that you can use towards your bill or accessories.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ash87
Enthusiast - Level 3

Your right I could do that if I wasn't paying you guys almost 300 dollars for a phone I don't even want. If the customer service was worth a dime the lady would have let me know I had 14 days when I said repeatedly that I didn't want the phone when I activated it.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

You didn't wait the 2 years until your contract was compete, that is why you had to send your old phone back. If you would have actually waited 2 years, you would still have your old phone.  The documents you signed clearly state 14 day return policy. Often in bold. Not reading what you are signing is not someone else's fault. It is not the responsibility of the rep to read you the whole contract. You had a 14 day out, and now you are past that. See the other thread for options you have now.

0 Likes
Ash87
Enthusiast - Level 3

Your not a rep and I ask the day I activated it to switch back and the lady said I'm sorry I made 12 other calls about problems with the phone within the 14 days and still no one said I could replace it. Fortunately my husband was recording my daughters pageant walk and we have the entire conversation recorded of her saying I had to wait till I was eligible for an upgrade. Do you even work for Verizon or just read everyone's post and put your 2 cents in??

0 Likes
Ash87
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm no where's near past it and why don't you find something better to do than read other people rant. I would appreciate you to not read or comment on mine because you know nothing about my situation I'm talking to Verizon techs

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Is your issue just that you don't like it and want something different? Or is it that you have a defective device and you want the issue(s) fixed or a replacement (same type)? And no, I'm not a vzw employee...nor are most people that comment on this forum. This is a peer to peer forum so yes, you will get responses from non-employees....if you want them or not. For the most part we try to help each other...IF those seeking assistance are willing to accept such attempts. If you prefer that no one except a vzw rep speak with you then you will have to see if one will initiate a DM conversation or you will have to continue to deal with phone support or in-store reps. In some cases an online chat may be an option. Otherwise, you will have to understand that other people can and will chime in. Hope that makes sense.

Ash87
Enthusiast - Level 3

The issue is not that he spoke it's that he has no idea what the issue is. I do have a defective device and I do not like the I phone and I was refused a return way before my 14 days was up. I did not get paperwork I order the phone through Verizon so all I go was a verbal agreement and a box that came with a broken phone.

0 Likes