Re: I think I am beyond going out of my mind waiting from my status to change....
JoeyP17
Enthusiast - Level 3

Taylor,

I ordered the 6+ 64gb silver, technically i wanted space gray but there was apparently a glitch with my order that vzw cant explain.. If its bc of the forum ill be pushed back with you haha but i only started posting yesterday after i was completely fed up!! You can read my post why, its called " pre-ordered my iphone 6+ 64gb at 3:00am est". Under the category iphone 6

0 Likes
Re: I think I am beyond going out of my mind waiting from my status to change....
BoShmo
Enthusiast - Level 3

For the low price of $1500 you can be one of the first proud new owners of an iPhone 6. I will even overnight it to you tomorrow

0 Likes
JoeyP17
Enthusiast - Level 3

You're ridiculous i have a pre order and would wait rather than pay $1500?!?! Psycho, id rather wait in line tonight than pay you $1500

0 Likes
mallen7321
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey worth a shot. Don't blame you for selling it for that price to be honest. Anyone look at what they might be going for on Ebay already?

0 Likes
BoShmo
Enthusiast - Level 3

They are going for anywhere from $800-1500. To me it's insane that anyone would pay double the retail price just to have a phone a couple days sooner, but I guess that's the direction our society is going. Sad but true.

0 Likes
DavidVaughan
Contributor - Level 1

I find it ridiculous that someone pays $5 for a cup of coffee but they do.  People will pay that for a phone only because people make it available to be purchased.  If no one offered, no one would be able to buy it. 

Ask yourself, why does it cost twice as much to eat a salad at McDonalds as it does a Double Cheeseburger? The looney train left the station a long time ago.

0 Likes
itscody
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wasnt told by VZW about ordering from apple, i have a friend that is a support tech for apple that told me

0 Likes
mallen7321
Enthusiast - Level 3

Expected ship date for my phone just updated to 10/7. Again I ordered at 6:30am EDT and I ordered the silver plus 64gb. Just thought I would keep everyone updated that might have done the same.

JoeyP17
Enthusiast - Level 3

So did mine.  10/7 now its official!! Thats crap!

0 Likes
mallen7321
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just called my local vzw zone store, and they said they expect to fulfill 60-75 orders tomorrow for different phones. First come first serve. It's a pretty new store so I hope there wont be much of a line. Going to try and get one on another line I have and then cancel my order that is expected to ship 10/7 and wait the 48 hours to switch it to my line. Much better than waiting till 10/7.

0 Likes