Re: I think I am beyond going out of my mind waiting from my status to change....
JoeyP17
Enthusiast - Level 3

Called my local vzw store and explained i was going to be that guy waiting in line. And customer service told me to call ahead to see if theyll have inventory of my phone, what does this salesperson say to me?!?! "If we get the phones in stock we cant disclose if we'll have them or the amount we'll have." Are you fn kidding me verizon?!?! Now not only did u mess up the pre orders but now you're playing secret santa and guess what stores might have them?!?! Thanks now i have to roll the fn dice and wait outside of a store that idk if theyll even have devices?!?!! What kinda crap policy is that Verizon????

0 Likes
Re: I think I am beyond going out of my mind waiting from my status to change....
mallen7321
Enthusiast - Level 3

The guy I talked to was the owner of the store and was pretty open and honest. Said that the biggest vz store in my area was only projected to have a total of 8 phones as of Monday. That changed dramatically throughout the week though. The one thing he said was that they are having issues with FedEx because the amount of phones being shipped continues to change so shipments are being delayed and canceled. They hoped to have them in store for 9am tomorrow, though said that based on expected volume when you get there if they arent in yet you can still buy and as soon as they arrive tomorrow they will call you to pick it up.