Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm hoping we get shipping info today or tomorrow

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

What did u order?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

iphone 6 space grey 64 GB on 11/14. expected shipping on or before 11/21

0 Likes
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Thought I would check in to see if everyone has started to get their Phones. I have returned from vacation and am so glad I canceled and was able o get my 6+ prior to vacation. The pictures came out amazing far better than my 5s. So for those still waiting it truly is wroth the wait. I LOVE the 6 plus, my work phone is a 4s and seems so very small now.

kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered that phone as well. It shipped before it was supposed to. I am sure yours will ship before as well

0 Likes
blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

hopefully my phone ships tomorrow then, cause it'd be nice to have it this weekend

kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

If you ordered on the 14th. I doubt your phones will ship until next week.

0 Likes
RedneckRickies
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the same phone on the 11th - my order history on Verizon still says expected ship date of 11/21.  Here's to hoping they go out early!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kkcreech,

Congrats on your new phone! Glad you received it before you anticipated.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
darkoverlord
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my iPhone 6+ 128GB Gold on 10/22, Verizon said the expected ship date was 11/14.  I patiently waited until the week I was expecting it to ship.  I didn't receive a tracking number which was the next step that I anticipated.  All I received was the email telling me to prepare for my new phone for the easy transition.  I've contacted Verizon leading up to the ship date and they said my phone should ship on or before the 14th.  Then I called the following day to check on the status and another rep said it should ship out on the 14th and I should receive it by 11/18.  When 11/14 came I still didn't receive a tracking number so I called at the end of the day to check the status and they said my phone was push back to 12/5 and that an email was sent to update my new ship date.  This is a complete lie because I never received the email.  I receive everything else from Verizon but somehow this email mysteriously didn't reach my mailbox.  Also when I check the status on the site it still says expected ship date 11/14.  I contacted Verizon on 11/17 to check what was the problem and the rep told me to contact Fedex on my order as they would be able to help me without a tracking number.  I asked her how would that be possible.  She said I can provide them with my pre order #, order # and location # that was provided in the confirmation email when ordered.  This was a complete lie, Verizon reps have been misleading us.  I am very disappointed with my current experience as I've been a loyal customer since 2003.  I wouldn't be complaining if Verizon kept me updated on the status even if there was a delay.  But I had to find out by proactively calling them and to find out if was delayed and a ghost email sent on status.  Every Verizon local  store receive shipment of these phones every day.  Why not reserve the phones delivered for pre ordered customers in there local area and contact the customer that it is available at the store for pick up if we decide to.  That would be excellent customer service to help with the aggravation we all are having!