I want to order the Prepaid iPhone 4s but it's making me select a plan, I already have a plan. How do I order just the phone??? HELP
sammamy14

I want to order Prepaid iPhone 4s but it's making me select a plan, I akready have a plan. I just need the phone!! Help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to order the Prepaid iPhone 4s but it's making me select a plan, I already have a plan. How do I order just the phone??? HELP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@sammamy14,

A new phone is always an exciting time! I apologize you are having difficulties placing your order. No worries, you can contact our prepaid customer service for assistance with the order. You can reach them at 888-294-6804. They will be more than happy to help.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I want to order the Prepaid iPhone 4s but it's making me select a plan, I already have a plan. How do I order just the phone??? HELP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@sammamy14,

A new phone is always an exciting time! I apologize you are having difficulties placing your order. No worries, you can contact our prepaid customer service for assistance with the order. You can reach them at 888-294-6804. They will be more than happy to help.

JohnB_VZW

0 Likes
GeneGJr66
Enthusiast - Level 2

how do I activate an existing postpaid Verizon Wireless I Phone 4 S to prepaid bc I was told by vzw customer service that if I switch to prepaid from Postpaid I will be charged ETF am I correct or is the vzw csr correct

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GeneGJr66 we'll make sure that everything is clear! If you're currently within contract, switching to Prepay we'll cause an Early Termination Fee. What's causing you to consider switching?

AshleyS_VZW

0 Likes