Re: IOS 5.0.1 Update
fj

Apple has reportedly delayed the release of iOS 5.0.2, German-language technology blog Macerkopf.de said on Monday. Rumors surfaced last week suggesting that Apple was preparing to release the update, which is expected to address poor battery life with iOS 5, out of the door before the end of this week. Macerkopf.de said iOS 5.0.2 has been delayed to fix “address-based memory leaks,” or bugs that cause apps to consume memory without releasing resources once they are no longer needed. A new release date for iOS 5.0.2 has reportedly not yet been scheduled.

0 Likes
bvpusa

I did the 5.0.1 (9A405) yesterday and now my music will not play?  Its there in new app under music, but no sound and the tracking bar at top showing time as a negative i.e. 0:00         -2:38 and doesn't move.  Arrow at top right shows when you hit >?

Pandora work fine so I'm getting sound output.

Not sure about anything else not working.

Any ideas out there???

0 Likes
galaxie500fb
Contributor - Level 2

May seem like a nuisance but are you willing to do a backup through itunes and then restore your phone and then reinstall from your backup? It should resolve the problem your having. Hopefully someone knows a better way.

0 Likes