IPhone Auto Brightness On/Off Toggle Missing
tkidder

I am at a loss. I've tried everything and I cannot figure out why my auto brightness on/off toggle is completely missing? I've done a reboot and I've restored my phone.  One time it showed up again and then disappeared! Any help anyone can provide?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone Auto Brightness On/Off Toggle Missing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Talk about strange, tkidder. Let's get to the bottom of this. There could be  software issue with your device. Has your phone ever been replaced.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tkidder

My phone has never been replaced.  I purchased it new in May. I had it return one time when I rebooted it, but then it went away again.

0 Likes
tkidder

Here's a screen shot:

image.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there tkidder!

Thank you for the additional information. Based on your screen shot it seems your device is on the current iOS7. Please try a master reset on your device: http://vz.to/1cfZDog Please ensure your have your information backed up. 

If the issue persist we may need to replace the device. Does your phone have any physical or liquid damage? How long have you had your phone?

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for offering these details, tkidder. Was this happening before the iOS 7 update? As you have already attempted a restore, I would like to review your warranty options in detail. Please follow me back and send a Direct Message with your name and mobile number. I look forward to getting this resolved.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
tkidder

I haven't done a hard reset. I will try that first. I just got the phone in May and it has not sustained any damage.

0 Likes
tkidder

OK, so it's been a few weeks and I did the hard reset. And unfortunately, now the phone has other major issues. Delay in receiving texts and phone randomly shutting off or rebooting.  It's a mess.  What can I do now?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello tkidder

I'm very sorry more issues have occured. Thank you for all the troubleshooting you've done. Please accept my follow and follow me. Then private message me your mobile number and I will review your replacement options.

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes