Insurance wasn't added
newme

I switched to Verizon a couple of months ago.  I placed the order over the phone for two lines of service.  One line I ordered a Samsung phone and on the second line I ordered an Iphone.  When I received the package I had two Samsung phones.  I was told I could go to a local store to exchange one of the Samsung phones for an Iphone.  The problem is when I placed my order I requested to have insurance on both phones. Some how insurance was only placed on the line with the Samsung.  What can I do? I was told that I had 30 days from purchase to add insurance on a phone and I am well beyond the cut off date.  I requested that the original telephone call be reviewed but was told that it wasn't possible.  Please help!

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Insurance wasn't added
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Newme, I apologize that insurance wasn't added to your iPhone. Is that phone currently damaged or are you just looking to add insurance in case there are any issues? If no current issues with the device, we are currently offering open enrollment for insurance thru March 8th http://bit.ly/TPteQ4.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes