Iphone 6 ordered on 9/15 but not shipped yet
Fashionny03

I ordered an iphone 6 16gb silver on 9/15 through a phone order with verizon my ship date has been 10/3 since I ordered. I was fine with waiting for my phone to ship but it is now the ship day and I have not seen any indication of shipment. I tracked my order and nothing has changed since I ordered. I've also called verizon several times and no one ca give me any answer why it hasn't shipped. I was charged for the phone (2 yr upgrade) on the day I ordered, so a little over $200. I am a little frustrated that I already paid for the phone and my ship date is now here and I do not have any additional information. Ihave been fairly patient up until this point but I would really like more of an answer than the Verizon rep checking a status I can check myself without any extra insight. With over 10 calls and countless wasted time in the past three days I am at my breaking point. I'm thinking of calling this a bait and switch situation by Verizon. I want to know what is going on!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 ordered on 9/15 but not shipped yet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Fashionny03,

My apologies to hear that your device has not meet the deliver by date. I have sent you a direct message for account review.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 ordered on 9/15 but not shipped yet
Fashionny03

I got an email back from verizon yesterday saying they would look into it again it's been 24 hours without no response. I'm ready to call the attorney general on verizon

0 Likes