Iphone 6 problem.
Catauladon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sometimes when I dial a number I do not hear the number ringing and can not hear the person I am calling answer my call. I have to turn my phone off then turn it back on to make it work. I have a Iphone 6.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone 6 problem.
Catauladon
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, I haven’t reset my home network. There were a couple of days that I had problems with my internet service and a tech had to come out and fix it. So, for now I guess I’ll wait and see if it starts happening again I will try all the things you have suggested. I have also, started to just turn my phone off and back on every morning. If it starts happening again I will write back. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to connect and hear that person you are calling is important, Catauladon. That is concerning to hear that you need to power off your phone when this happens to have a reliable connection. Let’s work towards resolving this. When did this issue first start? What changes happened before this issue started? Does this happen to all contacts or just one specific contact?

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Catauladon
Enthusiast - Level 2

This has been happening off and on for a while now. I just thought I would put the question out there and someone would know what I could do to fix the problem. It does not happen all the time but it does happen to all my contacts. It just seems lately to be getting worse.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Catauladon, this absolutely would be a huge inconvenience and I want to be sure to get this resolved for you. Let's work on this together. Can you advise what software version you are running on the phone please? When was your last software update done?

ErinW_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Catauladon
Enthusiast - Level 2

The latest update was IOS 10.2.1. I do not know when the update was done. Whenever my phone informs me there is an update I go ahead and do the update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying! Is the Enable LTE setting currently on Voice and Data via Settings>Cellular>Cellular Data Options>Enable LTE?

YaleK_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Catauladon, we definitely want this resolved. It's concerning to hear this is getting worse for you. Are you using HD calling? Can you hear music and ringtones playing through the speakers any other time?

MarcusS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Catauladon
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is HD calling? The txt ring tone works and the phone ringtone for incoming calls also works. I do not use the phone to listen to music.

0 Likes
Catauladon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have voice and data enabled in the LTE.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Can you restore from a backup?  Or just restore fresh as a new iPhone.

0 Likes