Re: Iphone 6 problem.
Catauladon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you believe this would fix the problem or just a hopeful solution?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Catauladon, thank you for that information. Let's continue troubleshooting and make sure this is resolved. Can you please reset your network settings? Here is a link on how to do this, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/iphone-6s-reset-restore-help/#reset-network-settings. Please note that by resetting your network, every Wi-Fi connection on your device will be deleted. Let us know if this works for you.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Catauladon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can reset my home router but the problem is not only while in the house but also everywhere else. Since I have been corresponding with you the problem has not happen, go figure.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details. We will get to the bottom of this. I'm happy to learn it hasn't happened again since we've been troubleshooting. Were you able to reset your network settings? Have you traveled outside of your home area since resetting your network settings and noticed an improvement?

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Catauladon
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, I haven’t reset my home network. There were a couple of days that I had problems with my internet service and a tech had to come out and fix it. So, for now I guess I’ll wait and see if it starts happening again I will try all the things you have suggested. I have also, started to just turn my phone off and back on every morning. If it starts happening again I will write back. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're always welcome to reach out to the community, Catauladon. Please let us know how things go for you, as we're always here to help. Thanks for your business.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes