Is anyone else experiencing
meemie1975

Hi,

I ordered an Iphone 14 pro on Sept 13. I have a notification in my Verizon app that my device was shipped on September 19th. Fed Ex says a label was created on the 17th but they have yet to receive the device.  

Every time I chat with Verizon I am directed to FedEx and told they are in possession of the device. I explain I have, that only a label has been created and they are not in possession of the device. Customer service then back tracks and says oh ok, yes the device is on back order and that notes have been put in my file. 

Has anyone else experienced this and then had their device ship out? 

I get told not to worry the device is on backorder and they ship out in the order they have been ordered in.  

I don't have a problem waiting but I worry since I have been told more than once to contact Fedex that the system thinks my device has shipped when in fact it has not. I confirmed with FedEx that only a label has been created.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else experiencing
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You may have to escalate the issue if no one is able to explain why you are getting conflicting information. FedEx for the most part will have agents that can only see the same info you are see so that won’t be very helpful. On Verizon’s end it’s possible that the label being printed is indeed the only thing that has happened but since they are saying it’s in the possession of FedEx you need someone that can give real clarity. Ask to speak to a manager or supervisor. Or call the sales Dept (in case you are only speaking to general customer service). 

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else experiencing
meemie1975

Thanks! I get told the service agent escalates it but then I never hear anything else. Do you think if I went into a store sales there might be able to help me? 

0 Likes