Is anyone planning to go to the Verizon stores on Friday to try and get the IPhone X?
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

I’m planning to try my luck at the store on Friday.. is anyone else?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is anyone planning to go to the Verizon stores on Friday to try and get the IPhone X?
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

If you don’t show up the day before and sit out.....it’s not going to happen.  The phones are going to be very limited at brick ans motar stores, if any.  I would recommend going to the store between 12-3 pm today (Thursday) and start sitting out.  I have sat out for every phone except 7 plus (I got confirmation Verizon didn’t get any in stock before sitting out) and usually by opening time, the line exceeds the amount of phones the store gets.   You also want to sit out at a Verizon store.....as lines already started at the Apple stores.  Good luck!

Re: Is anyone planning to go to the Verizon stores on Friday to try and get the IPhone X?
Birdonamission
Enthusiast - Level 3

Absolutely not!

0 Likes
axel_2078
Contributor - Level 2

Nope. Pre-order only for me.  I'm not waiting for hours and hours outside in the cold for a phone.

0 Likes
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Thank you simonds . I have taken you’re Advice.. this is my first camp out.. earlier today Verizon had the option to order online starting at 3am to secure a phone In store but has taken that option away.. so now I’m first in line at the store.. update in the morning

0 Likes
MATPRE73

l me know please

0 Likes
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Will do.. the store I’m waiting at opens at 8am I have 2 and a half hours to go

0 Likes
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

so the wait was long but so worth it!! got my iPhone X

0 Likes
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

NOPE!  I'd rather do the pre-order... which I did and mine will arrive today!  Good luck to those of you that do the line thing! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

This was my first line thing .. and was the first one. Lucky for me not many people knew that location opened 2 hours early and now I’m home enjoying the phone  

0 Likes