Re: Is anyone planning to go to the Verizon stores on Friday to try and get the IPhone X?
j1906j
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing for me, I went to Verizon in the mall at 7:55 and was 3rd in line!

Re: Is anyone planning to go to the Verizon stores on Friday to try and get the IPhone X?
tdperry
Contributor - Level 1

I pre-ordered mine.. and then made the fatal mistake of letting my wife "play" with it - this was about 11am.

Needless to say at 6PM I was back down at the Verizon corporate store and they had 3 64GB silver still in stock.  She only uses 18GB on her 128GB 7+ so had no problems with getting one of the last 3 that they had for her.

Glory1920
Enthusiast - Level 1

I pre-ordered my 64GB in silver on 10/27 and was set for a delivery date of 11/22. Went to the store this morning at 8am and there was no line....cancelled my pre-order and got my Iphone X on the spot! I was definitely surprised that the store had quite a few in stock, but no complaints here.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so happy to hear you got your device especially on launch day. If you need support we are here for you! http://spr.ly/65848h7Nr

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!