Issue making calls
okcscott
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having issues with making and taking calls at home as well. I never activated LTE voice and data. My issue isnt limited to just at home however. Since upgrading to the iPhone 6 + I have very poor reception, missed called that never even ring on my end. Place calls that get "network busy" message. etc etc etc

Not sure if it's just a coincidence that when I got my phone around the time Verizon sold some of their towers, or if it has to do with the iPhone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issue making calls
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

I would imagine that if VZW sold some of their towers in your area it wouldn't be hard to equate poorer service to that.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get teh best possible service where you need it most, okcscott. Advanced Clling will improve your experience in any location with a LTE connection. I would suggest Enable LTE Voice and Data and test the connection quality. If unable to activate you can add the network feature via http://www.vzw.com/features.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
okcscott
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also having data speed issues. Currently (point) .27 Mbps. I removed the SIM waited and replaced, etc.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@okcscott

Let's get your signal and speeds working for you. What zipcode do you have trouble in? Are other vzw phones having trouble as well? What version of software do you have on your iPhone 6 Plus http://vz.to/1JjMFqm?

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes