Issues with New Upgrade iPhone 5C
DavCinGed

My Wife and I have the iPhone 5C and downloaded the upgrade yesterday. Now, when I send her a text, it sends me a text labeled from Me. She sent me a text and I received 2 of them, one from her and one from me.  My friend called me today, but her phone rang first. Has Anyone comes across these issues? If so, what did you do to correct it? Prior to the new upgrade this never happened.

Thanks…Dave

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Issues with New Upgrade iPhone 5C
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, DavCinGed! It sounds like you have Family Sharing enabled. Go into your settings (on both phones) > iCloud > turn off Family Share. Are you and your wife sharing the same Apple ID? Let us know how it goes!

Here is more information on Family Share: https://developer.apple.com/icloud/documentation/family-sharing/

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSuppport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, DavCinGed! It sounds like you have Family Sharing enabled. Go into your settings (on both phones) > iCloud > turn off Family Share. Are you and your wife sharing the same Apple ID? Let us know how it goes!

Here is more information on Family Share: https://developer.apple.com/icloud/documentation/family-sharing/

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSuppport

0 Likes
zprice

Why is it that I pay a ridiculous amount of money for the worst possible service I have ever had? When I want to upgrade my phone e and trade it in I don't want credit for a phone case! I want my trade in credit for the new phone I want. I don't think you guys will be having me as a customer much longer. Get your stuff together

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Zprice,

Don't go. We want every store experience to be awesome! I am sorry to hear that this did not occur with your trade-in process. What happened with your credit?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
zprice

I had to buy into this terrible company. My problem is when I trade my phone in I want to use it towards a new one. Not use it to buy a case. You guys are a rip off over priced for what little quality you offer

0 Likes