Issues with iPhone 6- Sim Invalid and Random Calls not coming through
lwen

I've had my iPhone 6 for one week. I noticed a few days in that voicemails were showing up and the phone had never rung. I have tested it and sometimes calls go through and other times it just rings and rings and goes to voicemail. All with at least 3 signal "dots".

The other issue is that today, twice, on the top left of the screen where the signal strength is, the phone says "invalid Sim". I restart the phone and it's gone.

Any ideas? I'm worried that I spent all of this money on this new phone and it doesn't work!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issues with iPhone 6- Sim Invalid and Random Calls not coming through
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Iwen

It's important to me that your new phone investment is always working as designed.  Let's see what's going on with your new iPhone 6.

Is this a new line of service or did you have a different device on this line previously?  If so, did you experience the same with the previous device?  Is this problem happening in multiple locations or just one specific location?  If one specific location, what is the zip code of that location?  Lastly, do you use a cover or case with your new iPhone 6?  If so, can you test the device for a day or two with the case removed and let me know if the problem continues?  Please keep me posted.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lwen

@AnthonyTa

I had a different device (Samsung S3) on this line previously. No, I didn't experience this issue with that device. The phone calls not coming through happen at work (45373) and at home (45365), I haven't been anywhere else to test. The Invalid Sim error came through at home (45365).

I have no case or cover on the phone at this time, it's been ordered, but hasn't arrived.

Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming, @Iwen!

Please try removing and reinserting the SIM Card http://vz.to/1NPiqwu and let me know if the problem continues.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes