Itemized billing
cdn28

I want to know why imessages do not show up on my billing? They have been showing up under messages tab as text on my bills for the last several months but just over the last few weeks they are not showing on the itemized billing. It use to show both numbers, like regular texts, on itemized billing. Can anyone tell me why? And how do I get it back on my itemized billing???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Itemized billing
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Imessages are supposed to be transferred over the data plan and wouldn't show up in the text message details.

That is what I understand about imessage. Hopefully someone more familiar with them can add additional information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Itemized billing
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

iMessages do not show on billing or usage because they are not billed via VZW like sms msgs. If any of your iMessages were showing on your billing it was likely because for whatever reason those messages ended up being sent as sms instead. If you're convinced that they were being shown on your billing you can always contact VZW about itemized billing issues but in general, iMessages should not be showing.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3529

0 Likes