Just pre-ordered iphone 6s plus in full price,losing my unlimited data?
buggzf

hello,i just pre ordered my new iphone 6s plus 64gb on verizon website in full price,just want to keep my unlimited data, after i made purchase, verizon sent me an e-mail,it shows my rate plan add a 2gb data plan for $30,plus keep my unlimited data which is $29.99,so my new monthly payment add $30 more,what is that mean? is that means i have to keep both of them to get unlimited data? can i remove this 2gb plan after i receive my phone? so far i can not do anything before i receive my phone. thanks a lot.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just pre-ordered iphone 6s plus in full price,losing my unlimited data?
tdperry
Contributor - Level 1

Suggestion.. cancel the order, go into the store with cash (or credit card in had) and purchase outright for cash.  That way you don't get tagged by their "well, you upgraded so you don't qualify for unlimited data any longer" routine.

Better yet - just go into an Apple store and purchase it direct from there and then get a SIM for it from Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

buggzf,

We want you to be able to keep your plan the same when purchasing a new phone without our special upgrade offers. We will be sending you a Private Message so we can get additional details to assist. Please respond back to the Private message so we can investigate further.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
buggzf

Can not reply your message, how can i do?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The private message is in the community inbox and you can reply to it from there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
VetteBlue
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue on mine with being forced to accept an auto populated 2gb data plan. I fear losing my unlimited data as well. After spending $1800 for two phones at full retail, losing my unlimited data is like adding insult to injury. I wonder if just using my iPhone 6Plus SIM card will remedy the situation?

0 Likes
Eddster
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing happened to me buggzf. I tried to pre-order through Verizon's website and even though I was paying full price it didn't show the option to keep my unlimited data plan. I ordered directly through Apple instead and Apple simply listed my current plan, with unlimited data.

0 Likes
buggzf

Hello i posted this one week ago now i just received  my phone,i use the old sim card instead of new one which come with it, so far i checked my account still keeping the unlimited data, but tomorrow i gonna give them a call to make sure nothing changed.

0 Likes
VetteBlue
Enthusiast - Level 2

How did that work out?

0 Likes