Re: MMS on iPhone 14 Plus not working
chaushouse

I tried this solution, too. I cannot get MMS to work with or without iMessage.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, chaushouse and can help resolve this MMS issue by resetting the feature on your line. If you still need help with this please reply back or send us a private message. Thank you.

- Alan

0 Likes
gladiatur

I’ve had this same issue on since I switched to iPhone a month ago.  I’ve done all the typical fixes on my side, including a complete phone wipe losing all my contacts and messages.  How do I go about having Verizon resetting this feature on my plan?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that we are getting this reviewed with you further. Pelase send us a Private Note. 

*Gen

0 Likes
Edye299

Hello, my newly activated iPhone 13 does not send mms messages to nonIphone users. Can my settings/feature be reset on your side ? I’ve tried resetting my phone and following the solutions the internet states and no luck.

0 Likes
cecapps

I tried this and it did not work. Called apple and they confirmed it was a MMS messaging issue. Can I get some help with a feature reset as well?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, we're more than happy to assist you with your MMS issues. It's always important to stay connected, we'll be sending you a Private Note, to continue looking into this.

*Joe

0 Likes