Managef WiFi Networks
Jxo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Deleting Managed WiFi Networks

Looking for an update on the managed WiFi question that @TruittTheStallion posted back in December. I do happen to have Verizon and have these same three managed networks that act on their own accord and cannot remove. I am not on any MDM program that shows up in the settings.

Uneditable managed WiFi networks - Apple Community

Any Luck , Any One?

vxwifi.png

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Managef WiFi Networks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do want to make sure we're doing all we can to help! We've sent a Private Note. Please, respond to it, so we can look into this matter further.

*chance

0 Likes
xyzeasy

I also have managed networks in my Wi-Fi  that behaves the same way and I can’t delete.   I also am not (knowingly) apart of a MDM or supervised program. Apple has confirmed my iPhone 13 mini purchased from Verizon brand new behaves like a managed device. At times I have had 4 lines of Wi-Fi in my Wi-Fi settings with the SIM card removed. Any help here?  I have talked with Verizon support several times with no resolution. 

F08D2CB3-ED89-43A7-8120-3F4F70A39787.jpeg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, xyzeasy. Let's make sure you get the assistance you need with this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to get started. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
Jbanks1410
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any solution to this?? I’m having the same issue as well and don’t have an MDM

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. You have come to the right place. I would be more than happy to assist you today. Can please clarify what it is you are trying to do, and what issue you are encountering please?

*Carl

0 Likes
Curiositykilledthecat2287
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue but on an iPhone 14 Pro, running on 17.1.1. What are these 3 networks? How did they get on my phone? And how do I remove them?

Legend41887
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have these and want to remove them from my iPhone 12 Pro Max as well

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Legend41887, thanks for reaching out in reference to Managed WiFi Networks on your iPhone. Please navigate to Settings>General>VPN & Device Management. Do you see the network in question there? If so, touch the profile and select to remove. You will likely have to enter your passcode to verify. Please let us know if this helps.

-Lauren

0 Likes
tjlsangls
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have 3 managed networks that suddenly appeared 3 months into establishing service again with Verizon.  They are hidden networks that do not appear on known lists but when hitting edit where WiFi networks are they appear. Locked and labeled managed networks.I have spoken to tech support numerous times.  Since these networks have shown up my cell service has dropped showing 1-2 bars.  Please send me information on how to remove these managed networks.  Thank you

0 Likes