Mobile + Home Discount Error
ChaosParadox1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've been unable to enroll in the Mobile + Home discount program on my mobile line for months now. Chat and phone support has been unable to resolve after countless calls, chats, escalations,  I'm really not sure how to proceed. Every agent asks me the same questions, the same basic enrollment questions, etc. Support case [Edited for Privacy] was opened months ago for the issue with no resolve. 

Error: Looks like something went wrong with your discount. Please call customer service at 1-800-837-4966.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mobile + Home Discount Error
ChaosParadox1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was able to finally get this resolved after a few months. My issue ended up being that the Fios side needed to remove the Mobile + Home 1.0 program, after which I could enroll online for 2.0 successfully. You essentially need to get ahold of someone on the Fios tech side that can remove 1.0 for you. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. It is nice to meet you. I would love to help to make sure you have your discounts. I do see that you have opened up a case already. Has this been resolved? 

-Amber

0 Likes
ChaosParadox1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Amber, no this is not resolved. I tried again this morning but still receiving the same error when trying to enroll. This has been going on for nearly 2 months now. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, ChaosParadox1. We want to get this issue fixed as soon as possible and we need to access the account to assist you further. 

We are sending you a private message shortly to be able to access the account, please reply to that private message at your convenience and we'll be happy to help you further via this platform. -Antonio

0 Likes
ChaosParadox1
Enthusiast - Level 3

So I did chat with an agent as requested, but this still isn’t resolved. Going on 2+ months now. The agent told me yesterday they would manually apply a $10 credit every month for this issue. Agent today had no record of that being done and no credits were on my account. They also said they can’t apply a $10 credit every month without me requesting it manually each month, which is not something a customer should have to do every month. 

Extremely disappointed. Already looking to switch carriers already and it’s only been a few months with Verizon Wireless. 

0 Likes
Tamdachi
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is me since OCTOBER... I have to go through CS every month cause my monthly bill doesn't have the $10 discount I am entitled to get. 

ChaosParadox1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was able to finally get this resolved after a few months. My issue ended up being that the Fios side needed to remove the Mobile + Home 1.0 program, after which I could enroll online for 2.0 successfully. You essentially need to get ahold of someone on the Fios tech side that can remove 1.0 for you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your comments again! Please, in order to receive the assistance you deserve, send us a private note, so we can help you with it!

>Eli

0 Likes
Tamdachi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh thank you for that, would anyone be able to help here though instead of me calling? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure you're getting the discounts you qualify for! I'm more than happy to take a closer look into this for you. Besides this reply, I will also send you a Private Note. 

-Jordan

0 Likes