Re: Mobile + Home rewards Error
dima18
Enthusiast - Level 2

Screenshot 2022-10-25 171655.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out. We're here to help. How long have you been receiving this notification?

*Haley

0 Likes
jlivi
Enthusiast - Level 1

@dima18 yes that is the exact error i receive. I have talked to numerous reps on both the wireless and fios side and they all confirm no pending changes, but noone can resolve this issue. It is very frustrating

0 Likes
hstein27

I've been a FIOS customer since 2008 and switched to VZ wireless in June and signed up for this discount in the store right there. Every month I call up customer support and someone claims to file a ticket, which I then find out either is incorrectly filed or never filed in reality. I always get the error "Mobile + Home Rewards savings may be affected after pending account changes are made."

Today I Called FIOS support again and the rep said that last month's ticket was supposedly filed but no ticket number was recorded. So, she filed a specific ticket for the Mobile+Home discount. In theory this should work. Just in case, I will DM the customer support for this forum and send the ticket number.

0 Likes
mvijaya1

i also have the same msg error.  I am currently getting the 10 usd discount for only 2 out of 4 lines.  i raised a ticket for INC008730027 but nothing has been taken care of. I will move out of verizon wireless if this does not get taken care.

0 Likes
lxl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here... Hours on the phone with service reps and no solution. They all said they are opening a ticket but I never got any updates. They next rep also can't find any tickets attached to my account. Worst customer service I've had in a long time 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for keeping the community updated. I am glad you have a ticket number. We are confident that the correct discount will be added to the account. Our apologies for the trouble you have had to get this added. 

-Tionna

0 Likes
lxl
Enthusiast - Level 3

not trying to be rude, but I don't think you read my post. I said the reps always said they have opened a ticket for my account, but NEVER provided me any ticket numbers or email confirmations.  AND nobody can find the said tickets when I call to follow up.

0 Likes
mattt22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also dealing with this error for about 2 months, multiple tickets, reset login / id , even tech team got involved still no resolution. I am a fios customer for last 5 years and recently transferred 4 tines under this promo from t mobile. every time a call customer service they don't have no details of previous encounter. last ticket no.NC008908214. I have asked to escalate and still no response. not sure this how Verizon Wireless  treat their customers.

jlivi
Enthusiast - Level 1

@mattt22 those are my exact feelings as well. I have been dealing with this since september so at the end of the third month now and noone can solve this issue. I have talked to at least 20 reps on both the fios and mobile side and even tho they promise me to resolve it soon and that the ticket is still being worked on, there is still no solution. They promise to contact me back and never so I literally have to reach out every week. This is beyond frustrating and making me really regret transfering 4 lines to verizon.

0 Likes