Mobile + Home rewards Error
NYCelyce
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've tried on my Ipad, and IPHONE to enroll in Mobile + Home rewards. After hours of help on the phone with both Verizon Wireless and Verizon Fios reps, tickets have been created, with no results. Enrolled, un-enrolled, registered, unregistered, powered off and turned on devices...... I continually get the same message on an orange banner at top which stops me  from proceeding: "Mobile + Home Rewards savings may be affected after pending account changes are made" 

There are no pending account changes on either my mobile or home account. Can someone please help???

46 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@lxl ,

We're sorry that you don't want to use a PN so that we can assist, but thank you for those ticket numbers. Those are internal help tickets, and all three of them are still active and being worked on. That said, if you have three tickets opened separately with different reps, this is only going to prolong any resolution because now you have several teams working over each other to assist you. The rep that created the help ticket would be notified of any updates to the ticket, and would have worked something out to follow up with you, so at this time there is nothing further to do other than allow those multiple tickets to be resolved. 

-Russell

0 Likes
lxl
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's on the support end. I didn't care how many tickets are opened as long as the issue gets fixed. I always mentioned there is a ticket opened and I want to check the status at the beginning. But all the support techs ignore that, walks be through the same faq page and m+h discount link, then proceed to open another ticket.... 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IxI, we are sad to hear that your new phone is not working properly, and that you are having issues with your service! We can not have this happening. We will send a private note in order to follow this up on your account ad check the status of your tickets created.

>Edgar

0 Likes
mvijaya1

i also have the same msg error.  I am currently getting the 10 usd discount for only 2 out of 4 lines.  i raised a ticket for INC008730027 but nothing has been taken care of. I will move out of verizon wireless if this does not get taken care.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out. We're here to help. How long have you been receiving this notification?

*Haley

0 Likes