Re: Mobile + Home rewards Error
Peterbean
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue, and its not working, its another verizon fiasco

I should've stayed with tmobile, was paying $120 for 4 lines for 6 years, stupid of me for switching for the sake of getting new devices

|-|ell verizon, they are full of air, I also got charged $254 and change for my first bill when it should be around mid $180's with device payments.

they milk you dry, and apologize, been on the phone  dozen times atleast 2 hours each time.

why is this allowed?

0 Likes
Camilowsky

The customer service is the worst that I have ever dealt with. No one knows what to do, no one knows how things work. The chaos was caused by the customer service in the first place, but no one can fix their mistake. I am tired of calling 10th time, I have better things to do. I am considering canceling verizon services just because of customer service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to review the details of the Mobile + Home Rewards. We are here to help! Send us a Private Note, so we can work on a resolution together.  

*Terean

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting the message of try again later. Can you back out of the app, and clear your browser data, and sign back in again, and link the FiOS to your mobile. *Rhonda

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon David, thank you for reaching out the Social Media Team, I can help you with your issue. Our goal is to provide you with the best experience. Please, send us a DM, so we can address all your concerns. Verizon is always here to help!

>Aldo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for letting us know about the Mobile + Home rewards error. Let's start with the first concern. Can you please share some details as to the issue you are having with the rewards?

-Gina

0 Likes
jlivi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am getting the same error. I just switched over to verizon and have been on the phone with fios and wireless reps non stop almost every week and noone can solve this issue. Please help. The name is same on both FIOS and WIRELESS accounts. I really need this discount as I have 4 lines and am losing out on 40$ per month.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so sorry you feel this way. We want our customer's experience to be the best at all times. Please follow and PM us, so we can help. *Cassandra

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I totally understand the importance of getting a discount.

To get the Mobile+Home discount, the discount is only applied to one side. It is applied to the account that was open second. Which service did you activate first, then Second?

*Heather

0 Likes
dima18
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue. The orange bar with a meaningless message "savings may be affected after pending account changes are made." Hours spent with customer service did not help. They confirmed I have no any pending account changes.

0 Likes