My Iphone 6 Plus I got 2 days ago will NOT charge
brett762

OK, so I have been having issues with this phone since I took it out of the box. First it would blue screen everytime I would turn it on. Hard resets and tried everything finally it would at least stay on....and got it activated. Now, I let it charge all night. Well I thought it was charging. I get up and the phone is at 1% and WILL NOT charge above this. I unplug and it immediately shuts down. So is it my phone and should I have it replaced or is it a bug and I'm not the only one? HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Iphone 6 Plus I got 2 days ago will NOT charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for giving those steps a try for us brett762. If a hard reset has not resolved the issue, there may most certainly be a hard ware defect. In this case we would recommend replacing the device. Being new it would be within warranty in order to have it replaced. We would not be able to see our store locations inventory, but you can certainly contact a store near you to check their stock http://vz.to/1sTbdCW.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

brett762, I'm sorry that you are having some troubles with your new device! We definitely want to make sure that you get a chance to enjoy it. Are you using the appropriate charges provided with the device? A hard reset should help to ensure there are no software issues. If the issues persist after a reset this could mean there is a physical issue with the device and would warrant a replacement. We can start a warranty replacement at any of our store locations or by calling 800-922-0204.

AdamG_VZW

0 Likes
brett762

Adam

I made sure I was using the standard white charging cable and USB outlet adapter provided with the phone just in case there maybe third party cable and USB outlet adapter issues. It still will NOT allow the phone to charge. I have tried to hard reset the phone using the standard hard reset instructions Apple provides and it still won't work. So after all that, would you suggest it is a hardware issue? If so I will take it in. Have the retail stores started receiving the 6+ phones yet?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for giving those steps a try for us brett762. If a hard reset has not resolved the issue, there may most certainly be a hard ware defect. In this case we would recommend replacing the device. Being new it would be within warranty in order to have it replaced. We would not be able to see our store locations inventory, but you can certainly contact a store near you to check their stock http://vz.to/1sTbdCW.

AdamG_VZW

0 Likes