My camera is stuck on the time lapse mode. How do I switch it to photo?
revbeck

my iphone 5s camera is stuck on time-elapse.  how can i move to photo?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my camera is stuck on the time-elapse mode. how do i move to photo?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Great question, revbeck! I can help you get your camera back to normal.

While in the camera, there is a line with your camera setting. Currently, it is showing Time-Lapse. However, you can scroll to the side, or press the option to the right, and continue going to the right until you get back to Photo. Please keep us posted, and confirm that you are able to adjust your settings accordingly!

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: my camera is stuck on the time-elapse mode. how do i move to photo?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Great question, revbeck! I can help you get your camera back to normal.

While in the camera, there is a line with your camera setting. Currently, it is showing Time-Lapse. However, you can scroll to the side, or press the option to the right, and continue going to the right until you get back to Photo. Please keep us posted, and confirm that you are able to adjust your settings accordingly!

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes